Would you like to try dying this once?
Image done by yours truly :)

Thursday, May 15, 2008

an entry on my second mug of green tea


1. I was on my way to school this morning when Aly and Cara texted me that our trip for Ecology to a marine sanctuary in Bauan, Batangas was canceled due to bad weather and sea conditions. What. The. Fuck. I was really excited about going to the beach today to snorkel and seeing protected and pristine corals again after 8 years (last time was when we went to Davao). To think that it was supposed to be a highlight of my summer (or probably of my years as a Bio major). Though we have to do lab work there, it would definitely pass for a summer trip to the beach. To make it worse, my schedule and activities for the next 2 weeks revolved around this trip, and it crippled me bad since it was canceled. All my plans down the drain. UNREQUITED BEACH LOVE! :( Sad. Now I have to do some damage control and re-fix my schedule.

2. In Matteo: finishing Eco lab report.
Miles: Alyza, I saw this thing in one of your mails to us...errr..'flying fuck'? What's a flying fuck exactly?
Aly: Basically...it's a...fuck that flies.
Miles: Oh.
Aly: Yeah.
Miles: x_x *headbangdesk*
Aly: *Photoshops pics some more*

3. I was probably on Eco trip-driven sadness the whole day. This has got to be the unhealthiest day of my my whole life. I actually finished a greasy sisig meal from the SOM mall (one cup rice and all. @_@) and I single-handedly devoured a big Crunch bar that Liane gave me towards the end of the day. I was literally shaking the whole time after I finished the goddamn chocolate bar.

4. Since there's a tropical depression building up in the south, we can't go anywhere near the sea. It might swallow us and add us to its biomass collection. Soooo...we're going to Subic this Saturday as a replacement for our cancelled trip. We're going to the forest to survey it for floral and faunal diversity, especially birds and monkeys. My fish and corals turned into birds, so to speak. On the positive side, we can take use our soaps and shampoos when we take a bath all we want (We can't use soapy products in Bauan...it'll damage marine life) and we have our own rooms there. But honestly, I really will enjoy the beach more. :(

5. If there's any consolation to the sadness our group felt today, we got a really nice score in our reporting for Eco Lab today. We made history, baby! The Google and library-rape that our group did for this report really paid off. At least this made me realize how bad the condition of my body is today because of the mindless eating of unhealthy stuff. I got my mind back enough to make myself drink lots of water and green tea just to cleanse the shit I dumped in my system today.

6. Economics reporting moved to 20-21. x_x Looks like I have to bring Economics stuff in Subic. I hope I can borrow somebody's laptop for this one.

7. WHY THE HELL IS YAHOO MAIL NOT LOADING NOW? x_x Part of schedule damage control is mailing everyone in my economics group for the new schedules. Yahoo picked one hell of a good time to spite people. I have to scratch patience from the sides of my empty bottle.

8. It's two in the morning. I should be sleeping, but I just woke up an hour ago. Talk about fucked up circadian rhythms.

You summoned me, yes?

You have just accessed Miles Domingo's online portal of thoughts and what-nots of three years. Bear in mind, dear reader, that the thoughts here are not yours to criticize unforgivably, but they are here simply just for your reading pleasure and understanding.
I would love to hear what you have to say, so please feel free to leave a comment by clicking the link below each post, or by simply leaving a short message in the tagboard below.
Also, please don't forget to return and read again. I would surely appreciate it.:)

This site is best viewed using Internet Explorer 6.0.

Untie the red string.

camille fajardo domingo. miles. kim. kaiserin. dyosa. chibi. baby. 18 years old. January 25,1989. Aquarian. Ateneo de Manila University, BS Biology. atenean scholar. Biologist in the making. sophomore. Block L2. [English] Block R36. GABAYano. Matanglawin--lapatan-eer. Quezon City Science High School, Batch 2006. Avo-I, Curie-II, Curie-III, Avo-IV. School of the Holy Spirit, Batch 2002. debater. vice president--Quesci debate society. MCDO(Mga Cute Debating Originals) member. book lover. orange. black. red. stars. caffeine addict in rehabilitation. Lacto-ovo pescestarian by choice. net-aholic. serial procrastinator. workaholic [na tamad. how ironic, isn't it?].

Summon me again.

email: miles.domingo@gmail.com
friendster: miles_dyosa@yahoo.com [add me up!]
Ym: miles_dyosa
Home phone: 9*7**9*
Cel number: 091*7*5**91

Make restitution to me.



Recent requests

I wonder if you're aware how fucked up things are ...
On Dream Boys, Polygamy, May-December Affair Syndr...
Dear sunshine
Destroying Our Heritage Via The Internet
pop my tummy
and so we improve ourselves day by day
ERICA JOYCE JIMENEZ REYES
In your face, mommeh.
A very short snippet involving some parts of my an...
ika nga ni Eli Buendia, "Mahahanap din kita"


Dug graves

December 2004
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008



Ferry yourselves out.

Scientians
ace + adam.geraLd + anna cee. + ate anna + ate karen b.(atenista din to) + ate vani
+ benzon fafaboLs + bricci + chacha.cynthia + claudio + daven + desa + dina + gab psychOtie + gab sycophite + g_b + gelynne + geraLd + grace + hazeL v. + hazeL v.2 + ina + ivy sheryL + jamayca + jamie evon + jamiee + janica + hihirit pa si irbeng + jenny + jude + justin + kim.gonzales + kassandra + Loraine + meLa + phimie + pikseLot + raphael + tetet + tetet uLit + toki + vaLen + ziella +

Ateneans
ate ekai + ate maral + ate marian kambal + ate tina + ate tina muli + ate tina: the career woman :) + cara + haizell + josh + kuya kalil + kuya maki + kuya randy + kuya randy.2 + leo + sir ron cruz + sir yol jamendang +

Life and the times of people I dunno
Taga-Makati + Inday +


The eternal twilight

The Kaiserin's Multiply Site + Miles' Deviant art site + Miles and Jericho's blog + People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals + The Blue Eagle's Aerie + The Ateneo Debate Society + The Guidon + The Guidon: Alt+G + Ang Matanglawin + Aisis Sucks(?) + Bulatlat + CNN + Scientian forums +


Exacting your revenge

[Layout by Che]
[Main Codes by Dark Angel]
[Image by Miles]
[ Skin from Blogskins]
[ Photo hosting by Photobucket]
[ Tagboard by Cbox]
[ Comments and Trackbacks by Haloscan]
[ Blog Powered by Blogger]


Free 

Web Counter
thanks guys..

Personal - Top Blogs Philippines
Pinoy-Blogs.com

Personal Blogs Blog Directory
The Overridden Queen at Blogged