Would you like to try dying this once?
Image done by yours truly :)

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

the sem's nearing its end


I should be studying right now, but I'm just taking a break and blogging just to keep my sanity and personal life intact.

The finals week is coming up, and I'm not happy with the my test schedule. I have `em all in one day. I wish it was more distributed..but you know what they say, it's better to have it all in one shot just to get it over with. True enough. I want this semester to end already, though I felt it was too short for comfort. I can't wait for summer...though my vacation's reduced to two weeks. After that, school resumes. I have to set my mind as early as now not to go to fully into vacation mode because I might have a hell of a bad time during summer school. I should enjoy and make the best out of it. After all, I'll have summer classes up until I graduate from Bio. I'm going to miss the summer bum out sessions at home that I've had since I was in kinder, though.

As for future plans...

1. Summer vacation
I have to plan something for two weeks...something that would give me a real break. I know my idea of a real break is just bumming around and getting lots of sleep, reading, watching DVDs or net surfing, but I have to do something really quite out of what I usually do. It's so unusual for me to crave for something different because I developed this habit of sticking to a routine, but I can't help it. I've got to think of something else to do. I'm thinking of playing the guitar more, reviving my love for painting and drawing and reading lots of leisure books and novels again. It's been so long since I've done anything connected to the left hemisphere of my brain, and I don't want that side of me to die out and get buried by my academic life. I hope to push through with my plan to add more stuff in my closet this summer by going to Divisoria and look for nice but cheap finds with my sister. Also, I hope I could join the summer get-aways that people are telling me about: the block outing in Puenta Fuego and the EdOp planning in Laguna. I should settle this with the `rents. But did I mention that they are allergic to these kinds of things? *sigh*

2. Shifting
Naw, I have no plans of shifting, because I love my course. I tend to hate it occasionally, but in my opinion, I think that's it's necessary for you to hate something sometimes for you to be able to love it more. I hope to retain this mentality until I become a senior...even if I'm on the verge of crumbling under pressure.

3. Track A or B?
I still have no clear view of what to do after Bio...I'm still evaluating myself and my wants and priorities in life. Actually, I'm really hastening myself to think and decide as soon as possible, for what I want will decide which track I'd go to---Track A for Medical Research or B for Research in the Academe. I'm more inclined to switch to Track B, though I get these occasional hits of conviction to stay in Track A. Though both tracks are flexible (because of the free electives), I feel there's a reason why they placed this distinction. And I'd soon find out this distinction as soon as I think real hard, and finally, decide. This adds another crack in my cranium.

4. Scholarship
I'm renewing it for this school year, and hopefully, I'd still get to retain the 100% TF, and my appeal for allowance be granted. Getting it would help me more financially, because it's one of the problems I've encountered during my freshman year. It'll help me with some of the expenses and also help me save up more and add moolah to my bank account, which reminds me that I should get an ATM account already and a credit card.

5. Org Life
Yeah, something out of academics. I plan to renew my membership in Gabay, Ateneo's scholars' org, and hopefully become more active in Boxxx, my course home org. Though I may have some issues with some people in Gabay, I'll not let it hamper with my love for what the org is and does. After all, I didn't join Gabay for them anyway. [No bitterness here! :P No, seriously...]

6. Academic Life
Have faith more, pray more, trust in Him more.
Read more, write more, study more, practice more, be patient more, persevere more, prioritize more.
Read better, write better, study better.
Rant less, procrastinate less, cram less, cry less.

7. Personal Life
First off, I want to start the coming year right starting this summer. I should rebuild friendships and relationships that have grown a bit colder over the past months because I had a lot to do. I have to take care of myself more, but also set limits. I should not over do it, or else I'd take the heavy consequences. I'm going back to being a lacto-ovo pescetarian, though I doubt my doctor's going to agree with it. I'm going to lift weights and box again, like what I used to do in high school. Also, I want to take care of someone more.

Making these plans sure makes me feel like a frickin' adult.
But come to think of it, I technically am an adult. This sucks...but I'm a sophomore already.
And so the Freshman sensation dissipates into the atmosphere as heat.
Oy, vay.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ORSEM's coming up..
time to meet the new freshies.

To the Incoming Freshmen: Take in the Freshman heat. You'd miss it when it dissipates.
It dissipates so quickly after all.

You summoned me, yes?

You have just accessed Miles Domingo's online portal of thoughts and what-nots of three years. Bear in mind, dear reader, that the thoughts here are not yours to criticize unforgivably, but they are here simply just for your reading pleasure and understanding.
I would love to hear what you have to say, so please feel free to leave a comment by clicking the link below each post, or by simply leaving a short message in the tagboard below.
Also, please don't forget to return and read again. I would surely appreciate it.:)

This site is best viewed using Internet Explorer 6.0.

Untie the red string.

camille fajardo domingo. miles. kim. kaiserin. dyosa. chibi. baby. 18 years old. January 25,1989. Aquarian. Ateneo de Manila University, BS Biology. atenean scholar. Biologist in the making. sophomore. Block L2. [English] Block R36. GABAYano. Matanglawin--lapatan-eer. Quezon City Science High School, Batch 2006. Avo-I, Curie-II, Curie-III, Avo-IV. School of the Holy Spirit, Batch 2002. debater. vice president--Quesci debate society. MCDO(Mga Cute Debating Originals) member. book lover. orange. black. red. stars. caffeine addict in rehabilitation. Lacto-ovo pescestarian by choice. net-aholic. serial procrastinator. workaholic [na tamad. how ironic, isn't it?].

Summon me again.

email: miles.domingo@gmail.com
friendster: miles_dyosa@yahoo.com [add me up!]
Ym: miles_dyosa
Home phone: 9*7**9*
Cel number: 091*7*5**91

Make restitution to me.



Recent requests

decided
reading
total eclipse of the purging heart
night fever, night feveeeerrr!
I painted my nails red for you
first post for the year.
christmas cheers...or not
happy anniversary!
kaibahan sa perspektibo
*sigh*


Dug graves

December 2004
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008



Ferry yourselves out.

Scientians
ace + adam.geraLd + anna cee. + ate anna + ate karen b.(atenista din to) + ate vani
+ benzon fafaboLs + bricci + chacha.cynthia + claudio + daven + desa + dina + gab psychOtie + gab sycophite + g_b + gelynne + geraLd + grace + hazeL v. + hazeL v.2 + ina + ivy sheryL + jamayca + jamie evon + jamiee + janica + hihirit pa si irbeng + jenny + jude + justin + kim.gonzales + kassandra + Loraine + meLa + phimie + pikseLot + raphael + tetet + tetet uLit + toki + vaLen + ziella +

Ateneans
ate ekai + ate maral + ate marian kambal + ate tina + ate tina muli + ate tina: the career woman :) + cara + haizell + josh + kuya kalil + kuya maki + kuya randy + kuya randy.2 + leo + sir ron cruz + sir yol jamendang +

Life and the times of people I dunno
Taga-Makati + Inday +


The eternal twilight

The Kaiserin's Multiply Site + Miles' Deviant art site + Miles and Jericho's blog + People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals + The Blue Eagle's Aerie + The Ateneo Debate Society + The Guidon + The Guidon: Alt+G + Ang Matanglawin + Aisis Sucks(?) + Bulatlat + CNN + Scientian forums +


Exacting your revenge

[Layout by Che]
[Main Codes by Dark Angel]
[Image by Miles]
[ Skin from Blogskins]
[ Photo hosting by Photobucket]
[ Tagboard by Cbox]
[ Comments and Trackbacks by Haloscan]
[ Blog Powered by Blogger]


Free 

Web Counter
thanks guys..

Personal - Top Blogs Philippines
Pinoy-Blogs.com

Personal Blogs Blog Directory
The Overridden Queen at Blogged