Would you like to try dying this once?
Image done by yours truly :)

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Things I Want to Say to Random People Part 1


  1. I know how you treat other people, and I'm beginning to think that you might be treating me the same way. It just scares me because I consider you one of my closest friends. I wish there was a way for me to know if I'm really one of your friends. It will definitely hurt me if I learn that I'm like those you consider idiots.
  2. Don't you dare hurt her. Don't you dare use her to escape from the emotional quicksand you are in. Do this and I WILL KILL YOU.
  3. You told me a very important secret about you, and I vow to take it with me to the grave because I did the same thing.
  4. Once you create insults that attack intelligence and academics to berate other people, it tells more about how intellectually and emotionally deficient you are. Your QPI does not and will never reach over and transcend what's needed to live a true human life.
  5. If you are wondering, yes, I am defending you. You're still one of my acquaintances after all.
  6. Thanks for the compliments you drop. You don't know how much an ex-bulimic like me appreciates comments like that, especially those that come from people outside of my very immediate social circle (family, boyfriend etc). They help me recover. Thank you so much!
  7. I'm happy for you, I sincerely am. But I can't read the entry you made that chronicled your experience. I hurt me a lot because I kept on thinking "That could have been me...why not me?"
  8. Kudos to changing from that hideous creature into this guy that we all love and like! =)
  9. NO. I don't like you in that sense.
  10. Sometimes, girls feign ignorance just to plump your ego up. So don't feel all powerful because she's the one who's got you twirled around your finger.

You summoned me, yes?

You have just accessed Miles Domingo's online portal of thoughts and what-nots of three years. Bear in mind, dear reader, that the thoughts here are not yours to criticize unforgivably, but they are here simply just for your reading pleasure and understanding.
I would love to hear what you have to say, so please feel free to leave a comment by clicking the link below each post, or by simply leaving a short message in the tagboard below.
Also, please don't forget to return and read again. I would surely appreciate it.:)

This site is best viewed using Internet Explorer 6.0.

Untie the red string.

camille fajardo domingo. miles. kim. kaiserin. dyosa. chibi. baby. 18 years old. January 25,1989. Aquarian. Ateneo de Manila University, BS Biology. atenean scholar. Biologist in the making. sophomore. Block L2. [English] Block R36. GABAYano. Matanglawin--lapatan-eer. Quezon City Science High School, Batch 2006. Avo-I, Curie-II, Curie-III, Avo-IV. School of the Holy Spirit, Batch 2002. debater. vice president--Quesci debate society. MCDO(Mga Cute Debating Originals) member. book lover. orange. black. red. stars. caffeine addict in rehabilitation. Lacto-ovo pescestarian by choice. net-aholic. serial procrastinator. workaholic [na tamad. how ironic, isn't it?].

Summon me again.

email: miles.domingo@gmail.com
friendster: miles_dyosa@yahoo.com [add me up!]
Ym: miles_dyosa
Home phone: 9*7**9*
Cel number: 091*7*5**91

Make restitution to me.



Recent requests

ADM 102: Introduction to Ateneo-La Salle Games
yesterday was only 2 hours ago
everybody's changing
nice to know you, goodbye
For my family
no harm meant, I'm just puzzled.
I may be out of its walls now, but silence is real...
an entry on my second mug of green tea
I wonder if you're aware how fucked up things are ...
On Dream Boys, Polygamy, May-December Affair Syndr...


Dug graves

December 2004
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008



Ferry yourselves out.

Scientians
ace + adam.geraLd + anna cee. + ate anna + ate karen b.(atenista din to) + ate vani
+ benzon fafaboLs + bricci + chacha.cynthia + claudio + daven + desa + dina + gab psychOtie + gab sycophite + g_b + gelynne + geraLd + grace + hazeL v. + hazeL v.2 + ina + ivy sheryL + jamayca + jamie evon + jamiee + janica + hihirit pa si irbeng + jenny + jude + justin + kim.gonzales + kassandra + Loraine + meLa + phimie + pikseLot + raphael + tetet + tetet uLit + toki + vaLen + ziella +

Ateneans
ate ekai + ate maral + ate marian kambal + ate tina + ate tina muli + ate tina: the career woman :) + cara + haizell + josh + kuya kalil + kuya maki + kuya randy + kuya randy.2 + leo + sir ron cruz + sir yol jamendang +

Life and the times of people I dunno
Taga-Makati + Inday +


The eternal twilight

The Kaiserin's Multiply Site + Miles' Deviant art site + Miles and Jericho's blog + People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals + The Blue Eagle's Aerie + The Ateneo Debate Society + The Guidon + The Guidon: Alt+G + Ang Matanglawin + Aisis Sucks(?) + Bulatlat + CNN + Scientian forums +


Exacting your revenge

[Layout by Che]
[Main Codes by Dark Angel]
[Image by Miles]
[ Skin from Blogskins]
[ Photo hosting by Photobucket]
[ Tagboard by Cbox]
[ Comments and Trackbacks by Haloscan]
[ Blog Powered by Blogger]


Free 

Web Counter
thanks guys..

Personal - Top Blogs Philippines
Pinoy-Blogs.com

Personal Blogs Blog Directory
The Overridden Queen at Blogged