Would you like to try dying this once?
Image done by yours truly :)

Tuesday, October 18, 2005



Yes!

At long last, my cellphone is back in tip-top condition.

After enduring long weeks of patiently restarting my phone over and over again because my phone will turn off by itself and say ‘insert sim card’ though my sim’s in it, my phone is now ok.

I just hope that the repairs and the parts replaced will last for a year or so. Repair is not cheap, you know. I had to dish out P500 for it. Ouch.

Nakakainis. Nabawasan na ipon ko para sa pasko.

Let’s shift topic, shall we?

Yesterday, I took the De La Salle University entrance exam. I was scheduled to take it at 2-6:30 pm at Gate three, engineering building. The heavy traffic along Taft really delayed us and I was supposed to be there 30 minutes earlier than the testing time (according to my test permit). My mom, seeing that the traffic would make us stay for another 20 minutes in the car told me to get out of the car and walk to Gate 3. So that I did.

When I entered La Salle, I was hoping to see a familiar face, but to my disappointment, I saw no Scientians. I followed the guy in front of me (who was wearing a black shirt) and he led me to a queue of students whose eyes followed those who have just arrived. I took my place at the end of the line while many others came to join me in the line.

It really felt awfully awkward to be surrounded by many unfamiliar faces. I was clutching at the green La Salle folder and I was praying that somebody I know would come and join me at the line. Then, finally, I saw a familiar face. It was Joseph, my churchmate. He was wearing red, with his glasses and his metallic smile (got braces, that’s what I mean). He wished me good luck, which I happily returned. He then walked past me and went to the end of the line at the other side of the benches. Ok. So, he wasn’t the answer to my ‘companion’ prayer. Then, Cudia came. He joined me in the line. Ang sama nga naming eh, sumingit siya, pinasingit ko naman! Hahaha…

Then, they called us in. We entered the Engineering building, went up 6 flights of stairs to our rooms. When we reached the top floor, I went looking for room M411. When I saw it, I entered the room and looked at the posted seating arrangement for seat number 22. I was at the fourth row from the left of the room (if you’re facing front), second seat from the teacher’s table. While everybody settled in, my eyes were sweeping across the room to look for a familiar face. I was hoping that I have a room mate who’s a Scientian. But unfortunately, I was discouraged from further eye-sweeping due to the fact that the people around me may misinterpret my actions. So I just looked at the information written on the board. It was the schedule of the four long hours ahead of us. The examiner then spoke up, giving us instructions and passing around a green sheet of paper and let us sign on it. The proctor then handed out our answer sheets and test booklets. Upon the examiner’s signal, we then began.

After two subtests, we were allowed to take a 15 minute break. We were asked to leave the room and eat, drink and wait outside. I wasn’t feeling hungry then, so I went out without the intention of eating or drinking anything. I saw Paolo Pasiona (better known as Papa Shaq. Boy, I wish I had that height, man!) who was in the same room as I am, and whose seat was just across mine (and to think that I didn’t notice him. Quits lang, he didn’t notice me either. Haha…) . Then, while standing near the door waiting for the proctor to ask us to get inside, someone approached me and asked me how the test was. Joseph. My knees almost hit the ground. He was at the same floor as I am! I said the test was ok, though there were parts that really racked my brain. He laughed at this and said that this test was nothing for me, because I was studying at Quezon City Science. Shempre, palakpak-tenga…but I resolved to say the ever-immortal pa-humble line: Asa…di naman!. Then, when he was about to ask another question, the proctor opened the door and asked us to come inside. Joseph bid me goodbye and said good luck again. I returned the wish to him again. I found out that his room was just across mine. I smiled and entered our room. The last subtests were the mosr difficult. The English was very long. Nakakatamad. Math, mahirap yung statistics part (bwiset.). We had two essays, one in English, the other in Filipino. The themes given for the English and Filipino essays were about cellphone and the national language respectively. At the end of the test, we were told when the results will be out sometime in January 2006. Wow, at napaka-hightech. You can know your results by texting. But unfortunately, they didn’t have an access number for Sun subscribers, so I didn’t bother remembering the keywords nor the numbers.

We were dismissed earlier than the other rooms. I went down to meet my parents and met Joseph at the gate and he said goodbye while I was talking to my mom through my phone (bwiset…wrong timing talaga lagi!). My mom picked me up. Nakita ko sina Gelynne at Maikka sa labas ng gate. Sinabay namin si Maikka pauwi.

So, that pretty much wraps everything up.

I think this post has been long enough.

Tama na. Buti na lang napanood ko ang Sassy girl Chun-hyang.

Teenage love, bah.

^_^

You summoned me, yes?

You have just accessed Miles Domingo's online portal of thoughts and what-nots of three years. Bear in mind, dear reader, that the thoughts here are not yours to criticize unforgivably, but they are here simply just for your reading pleasure and understanding.
I would love to hear what you have to say, so please feel free to leave a comment by clicking the link below each post, or by simply leaving a short message in the tagboard below.
Also, please don't forget to return and read again. I would surely appreciate it.:)

This site is best viewed using Internet Explorer 6.0.

Untie the red string.

camille fajardo domingo. miles. kim. kaiserin. dyosa. chibi. baby. 18 years old. January 25,1989. Aquarian. Ateneo de Manila University, BS Biology. atenean scholar. Biologist in the making. sophomore. Block L2. [English] Block R36. GABAYano. Matanglawin--lapatan-eer. Quezon City Science High School, Batch 2006. Avo-I, Curie-II, Curie-III, Avo-IV. School of the Holy Spirit, Batch 2002. debater. vice president--Quesci debate society. MCDO(Mga Cute Debating Originals) member. book lover. orange. black. red. stars. caffeine addict in rehabilitation. Lacto-ovo pescestarian by choice. net-aholic. serial procrastinator. workaholic [na tamad. how ironic, isn't it?].

Summon me again.

email: miles.domingo@gmail.com
friendster: miles_dyosa@yahoo.com [add me up!]
Ym: miles_dyosa
Home phone: 9*7**9*
Cel number: 091*7*5**91

Make restitution to me.



Recent requests

well..before the clock strikes 12 which would ushe...
haloscan
alas-dose na!kaya hayaan nio akong batiin sina Jas...
field trip
bakla ka
as promised....the yahoo groups of the kisay debat...
the quezon city science debate society is now offi...
first, I kicked your foot and asked you why you do...
You Never Knewby tingkerbellfrom www.peyups.comI s...
paano


Dug graves

December 2004
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008



Ferry yourselves out.

Scientians
ace + adam.geraLd + anna cee. + ate anna + ate karen b.(atenista din to) + ate vani
+ benzon fafaboLs + bricci + chacha.cynthia + claudio + daven + desa + dina + gab psychOtie + gab sycophite + g_b + gelynne + geraLd + grace + hazeL v. + hazeL v.2 + ina + ivy sheryL + jamayca + jamie evon + jamiee + janica + hihirit pa si irbeng + jenny + jude + justin + kim.gonzales + kassandra + Loraine + meLa + phimie + pikseLot + raphael + tetet + tetet uLit + toki + vaLen + ziella +

Ateneans
ate ekai + ate maral + ate marian kambal + ate tina + ate tina muli + ate tina: the career woman :) + cara + haizell + josh + kuya kalil + kuya maki + kuya randy + kuya randy.2 + leo + sir ron cruz + sir yol jamendang +

Life and the times of people I dunno
Taga-Makati + Inday +


The eternal twilight

The Kaiserin's Multiply Site + Miles' Deviant art site + Miles and Jericho's blog + People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals + The Blue Eagle's Aerie + The Ateneo Debate Society + The Guidon + The Guidon: Alt+G + Ang Matanglawin + Aisis Sucks(?) + Bulatlat + CNN + Scientian forums +


Exacting your revenge

[Layout by Che]
[Main Codes by Dark Angel]
[Image by Miles]
[ Skin from Blogskins]
[ Photo hosting by Photobucket]
[ Tagboard by Cbox]
[ Comments and Trackbacks by Haloscan]
[ Blog Powered by Blogger]


Free 

Web Counter
thanks guys..

Personal - Top Blogs Philippines
Pinoy-Blogs.com

Personal Blogs Blog Directory
The Overridden Queen at Blogged