Would you like to try dying this once?
Image done by yours truly :)

Thursday, March 03, 2005

i know this is too late but..


yep..

this post is too late because this is about the prom.

i know, i know...but can you blame me? my modem broke down and i can't surf the net for 5 days!

anyway...
the prom was fantastic...it was not what I expected at all.

the atmosphere was great in Gazebo Royale. I really loved the big stars and the christmas lights that hung from the ceiling...it gave a really nice effect on the place (especially to me...i really love stars!). The hall was quite roomy..and it was enough to accomodate the junior and the senior population. everyone was at their best...and everyone changed their appearance. it wasn't your typical gathering.

actually, I'm laughing now because i just thought of the gown I wore. my sister told me that i look like a dancer in it..and all i needed was a bard (to a ragnarok addict, this statement would not be a mystery.) to complete my look. my dad laughed at me because i was wobbling on my high heels. plus the make up that made me look like a japanese kabuki mask and a geisha according to my younger brother. great family support.

anyway...the top of my gown was green..and the skirt was maroon..but turned green when I moved. They called it "two-toned" fabric. Mr. Lorenzo even said that my gown was scandalous (why? hehehe..secret...) but nice...and i took that as a complement. thanks, sir! :)

the dinner was great...the food was good..unfortunately..my stomach wasn't that conditioned that night to take in food to its content. I don't know...i just didn't eat much even though the food was good. what i didn't like was the sauce for the fish fillet. i think that was lemon butter sauce...but it didn't taste like it. I think they exaggerated the lemon part ...you get the idea. even though mrs. arrieta told us to finish everything we got on our plates...I disobeyed her. I'd rather not finish the food than throw up while I danced.

the dance?..
it was the most anticipated part of the prom...
and to be quite honest..I was really excited about it...though I was a bit nervous. It was the first time ever in my life that i will dance in a gathering...because in other gatherings I attended, I ate while everybody else was dancing (glutton! hehehe...). some of my former classmates danced with me and some curie 3 people too..and some others. some people who promised to dance with me didn't....some didn't find me because the crowd was too thick..and some...well...i think thay forgot that they promised in the first place. anyway..no harm done! :P

the prom was supposed to end at 12 in the morning, but they extended it to 1 am. but unfortunately, some parents disagreed, so they stuck to the original plan. After some pictures were taken with me and my former class (curie 2), we got our souvenirs (pink pillows for girls and blue pillows for boys which says "QCSHS JS promenade 2005") and headed towards the exit. my dad and uncle picked grace, erica, bricci and kuya patrick up and brought us home about 12:30 in the morning. erica, grace, bricci and I were screaming and complaining of feet pains because of our heels...and my dad actually predicted this. well..it was my first time wearing high and thin heels for almost 7 hours...can you blame me?

I was really tired when I got home. I washed my face, brushed my teeth and immediately went upstairs to my bedroom. after i changed my clothes, I crashed into my bed. my eyes and my feet were screaming for rest....and I gave in.

the next morning...when I opened my eyes..i thought everything was just a dream. but my prom dress draped on the dresser told me otherwise. weird huh? really...

honestly..

i really thought the whole prom was just a dream.

You summoned me, yes?

You have just accessed Miles Domingo's online portal of thoughts and what-nots of three years. Bear in mind, dear reader, that the thoughts here are not yours to criticize unforgivably, but they are here simply just for your reading pleasure and understanding.
I would love to hear what you have to say, so please feel free to leave a comment by clicking the link below each post, or by simply leaving a short message in the tagboard below.
Also, please don't forget to return and read again. I would surely appreciate it.:)

This site is best viewed using Internet Explorer 6.0.

Untie the red string.

camille fajardo domingo. miles. kim. kaiserin. dyosa. chibi. baby. 18 years old. January 25,1989. Aquarian. Ateneo de Manila University, BS Biology. atenean scholar. Biologist in the making. sophomore. Block L2. [English] Block R36. GABAYano. Matanglawin--lapatan-eer. Quezon City Science High School, Batch 2006. Avo-I, Curie-II, Curie-III, Avo-IV. School of the Holy Spirit, Batch 2002. debater. vice president--Quesci debate society. MCDO(Mga Cute Debating Originals) member. book lover. orange. black. red. stars. caffeine addict in rehabilitation. Lacto-ovo pescestarian by choice. net-aholic. serial procrastinator. workaholic [na tamad. how ironic, isn't it?].

Summon me again.

email: miles.domingo@gmail.com
friendster: miles_dyosa@yahoo.com [add me up!]
Ym: miles_dyosa
Home phone: 9*7**9*
Cel number: 091*7*5**91

Make restitution to me.



Recent requests

chipped nail
shaken
bote ng absolute
Usok ng Fog Lamp
please interpret this for me.
ang litanya ni mary grace para sa akin.
mag-sho2ping ako mamaya!
ok..may blog na ako.


Dug graves

December 2004
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008



Ferry yourselves out.

Scientians
ace + adam.geraLd + anna cee. + ate anna + ate karen b.(atenista din to) + ate vani
+ benzon fafaboLs + bricci + chacha.cynthia + claudio + daven + desa + dina + gab psychOtie + gab sycophite + g_b + gelynne + geraLd + grace + hazeL v. + hazeL v.2 + ina + ivy sheryL + jamayca + jamie evon + jamiee + janica + hihirit pa si irbeng + jenny + jude + justin + kim.gonzales + kassandra + Loraine + meLa + phimie + pikseLot + raphael + tetet + tetet uLit + toki + vaLen + ziella +

Ateneans
ate ekai + ate maral + ate marian kambal + ate tina + ate tina muli + ate tina: the career woman :) + cara + haizell + josh + kuya kalil + kuya maki + kuya randy + kuya randy.2 + leo + sir ron cruz + sir yol jamendang +

Life and the times of people I dunno
Taga-Makati + Inday +


The eternal twilight

The Kaiserin's Multiply Site + Miles' Deviant art site + Miles and Jericho's blog + People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals + The Blue Eagle's Aerie + The Ateneo Debate Society + The Guidon + The Guidon: Alt+G + Ang Matanglawin + Aisis Sucks(?) + Bulatlat + CNN + Scientian forums +


Exacting your revenge

[Layout by Che]
[Main Codes by Dark Angel]
[Image by Miles]
[ Skin from Blogskins]
[ Photo hosting by Photobucket]
[ Tagboard by Cbox]
[ Comments and Trackbacks by Haloscan]
[ Blog Powered by Blogger]


Free 

Web Counter
thanks guys..

Personal - Top Blogs Philippines
Pinoy-Blogs.com

Personal Blogs Blog Directory
The Overridden Queen at Blogged